Checkmate Car Alarm System
- alarm: a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
- (Alarm Systems) Visual and audible alarm systems might be advisable for Emergency Plumbed Devices, particularly in remote locations or ones where only one employee might be working. This will insure that assistance can be rendered in an emergency situation as quickly as possible.
- Burglar (or intrusion), fire, and safety alarms are electronic alarms designed to alert the user to a specific danger. Sensors are connected to a control unit via low-voltage wiring or a narrowband RF signal which is used to interact with a response device.
- a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent’s king
- A final defeat or deadlock
- complete victory
- A check from which a king cannot escape
- (by a player) Announcing that the opponent’s king is in such a position
- place an opponent’s king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game; “Kasparov checkmated his opponent after only a few moves”
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; “he needs a car to get to work”
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; “three cars had jumped the rails”
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
Checkmate… all cautions made… every chance was given… no effort spared… to save what we had…
Superior alarm systems done by All Angles Surveillance.